Sunday, February 24, 2013

You can just call me Gray Thunder Road mousepad


 Saturday 9: Call Me Maybe 

1) Do you owe anyone a phone call?
Yep.  No.  Wait.  Their fingers aren't broken.  No, no I don't owe anyone a phone call.  Oh, shit.  Yes I do.  I forgot to call Travis back the other day.  Sorry dude.  I'll call you later on today.   This whole having a 5 year old for the weekend - man, she is busy.  I forget how busy 5 year olds are!  LOL
2) Do you still have a landline phone?
LOLOL  OK - apparently the internet is CHEAPER with the home phone bundle.  Fine.  But I didn't get any extras - no long distance, can only make 50 calls/month, stuff like that.  the only thing I got was voice mail.  That's it.  And then we promptly LOST the phone.  Can't find it anywhere.  But that's OK - the only one that has that number?  Bill collectors.  And I get an email if I get a voice mail, so it's all good. So yes.  But not really.  
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book?
The only phone book I have is the school's that comes out every year.  And like every other phone book I've ever been given, I promptly looked us up.  ;-)
4) Do you receive more calls or texts? 
Texts...  But I don't have my phone on me 24/7, and some people get annoyed when I answer them 3 hours later - my response?  If it's that damn important - call me.  I'm not attached to my phone.  
5) Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada?
Um.  Duh.  Beer.   
6) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else?
In the car I have my Sirius, and at work I listen to I Heart Radio.  I'm sick of commercials.  I can't listen to the morning DJ's here on the top 40 station - they make me want to scratch my eyeballs out and throw them at the moon.  Both of their voices just.. ew.. think whiney.  Nasally.  Both of them.  =shudder=
7) Mother Winters can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at?
Cooking!  Dammit.  I'm a good cooker.  Damn fine cooker.  I could cook for you right now.  What do you want?  Breakfast?  Pancakes?  A lovely strata?  Come on!  Gimme a real challenge..
8) Do you consider yourself competitive?
F you beyotch - don't change the subject.  Get back into the kitchen.  I'll whoop your ass.
9) Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!
Gray Thunder Road mousepad!  Yeah!  

No comments: