Friday, July 18, 2008

ahhhhh today it begins!

The framing for the house. Yay!! I'm so geeked to see how it looks at the end of the day. I will guar-on-teeeeed post a picture. :)
Here it is!! I have WALLS!! Woohoo!!!!


The boy, yesterday, for some reason decided he was going to be a little shit all day. My friend Stevie took him along with her son to Lake Michigan (not the ocean, but the closest thing we have to it here - it's an OK substitute). Apparently he decides that he hates the lake. Hates swimming. Hates the sand. Hates taking his shirt off. HUH??? What was it all about - no water shoes. Deep down, my kid is a wimp. Refuses to step on rocks, etc. But they ended up leaving. And he and her son were the bickersons ALL DAY. Ok, thanks for the favor? Yikes. She and I hung out at her pool for a bit when I came to pick him up and she lent me a suit so I could swim. Oh, that was almost pure heaven. 92, hazy hot & humid. It was a little slice of pure wonderful. Then they started being the bickersons again. OK. Time to go. Pack it in.
Then I finally sold my dining room set. And cleared out my garage of a TON of shit. Yard sale this weekend!! woot woot!
Another friend took Josh last night because she is going to work his ass HARD today at the yard sale. YAY.... He's looking forward to making money. He's going to sell soda & water for $1 each. And on another hazy/hot/humid day - I think he'll make out OK.
More about the fuckwit - but I'm not sure I want to bother posting about it. I'll decide later. But it really cements his fuckwit-ness.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Ah, the Bickersons. I've me them. Shit, I've been them. :-)

Waiting and ready to hear the next installment of the Fuckwit Chronicles.

I have my boy here and a bit brain dead. And sleepy.