Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some fun stuff


My friend Barbara from "home" is coming to Chicago the weekend of the 7th. I'm going to go down there after work Friday, and hang out with them Saturday and then Sat night go to the Red Sox-White Sox game. You KNOW who I'll be representing :)
I guess this will be our little mini summer vacation. I feel bad because it's been kind of a bust for Josh this summer, but hopefully next year will be a lot better for him. This should be a lot of fun - I've never taken him to Chicago before, except for one night when our flight to Cali got delayed. We did a couple of things, but not anything close to what the city has to offer!

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

whoo hoo baseball game! And you know, that sleepover camp will feel like vacation to him - I'm already saving up for a month for A-boy next year. He loves it that much.