Saturday, July 19, 2008

Because you wanted it....

The latest installment in the fuckwit chronicles....

blah blah blah...

I'm sorry. But HE questioned MY mental stability?? Seriously? There was ONE adult in that relationship and it wasn't him. I'm not the pathological liar. I'm not the one that calls themselves an idiot savant. I'm not the one that can't hold a job, pouts if I'm not the center of attention, makes shit up so much that I begin to believe it OR has tendencies toward grandiose delusions....

Look that up, and look up superiority complex. You will find that these parts of the definitions describe him to a T - and he questions MY mental stability?? I'm talking TEXTBOOK......

denote an obsession with, either in the form of irrational perceived need for or preoccupation with in one's own estimation having and/or obtaining, grandiosity and extravagance and accompanying complete desirous and bombastic abandon; a common symptom if not the key diagnostic feature of megalomania.

Superiority complex in everyday usage means having very high opinion of oneself. In psychology it refers to the same attitude, however in psychology it is considered that the attitude is actually a way to hide or compensate for feeling of inferiority.

Those exhibiting the superiority complex commonly project their feelings of inferiority onto others they perceive as beneath them, possibly for the same reasons they themselves may have been ostracized, i.e. viewing most, possibly all others as "ugly" or "stupid", and beneath oneself.
Social aloofness, daydreaming and isolation could also be associated with the Superiority Complex, as a way for one to evade the fear of failure related to the feelings of inadequacy to face the real world.

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

wow. you can just say no to the invites, right? they can't *make* you go out there?

K Dubs said...

Correct. If I were in that state, I'd have to comply, but they can't force me to come out there.