1) In this song, the singer tells his girl he appreciates how she makes him feel. Who is the most supportive person in your life?
My aunt Harriet was a huge support, and my mother was also. Unfortunately, they've both passed away. My mother died 15 years ago today. You would think that my father would have stepped up and been more supportive? But not so much. We no longer speak. Long story. But I will say - guaran-damn-teed, that my mother wouldn't have missed me graduating from college, and at the very least sent a card. Take that as you will..
2) Our singer only has to count to 4, which is a cinch. Do you understand the more sophisticated math sciences, like geometry and algebra?
Can I do them, like on a test? Yes. Do I understand them? Hells no. And, like I told Mr. Kelly back in high school - I've made damn sure that I don't get a job that involves Algebra. He flunked me. Of course, I had to re-take it in college, but having a better teacher made the difference.
3) This video features a couple who shared their first kiss behind the high school. Tell us about your first kiss.
Blech, you don't want to hear about that.
4) Filmed in Chicago, this video features the Art Institute of Chicago, home to works by Monet, Gauguin and Van Gogh. How do you express your creativity? (Draw, paint, write, sing or play music ... )
I don't do any of the above. And my creativity? Mine leans more toward the dark side. LOL We'll just leave it at that.. But just know this - Fuck with my kid, and I can be creative as all get out. You can imagine that I am NOT his father's favorite person.
5) Chicago is home to two of the world's tallest buildings -- the Willis aka Sears Tower and The John Hancock Center (which appears briefly in this video). Both have observation decks that offer panoramic views of the city. Are you afraid of heights?
Nope. Well, unless you're holding me by the scruff of the neck and hanging me over the edge of a building - then? I'd prolly shit my pants. But it wouldn't matter, because you'd let go and I'd turn into a pile of shit, bones and just mush. But give me a roller coaster any day and I'm all about that!
6) The Plain White T's got their start in Lombard, a suburb of Chicago and home to Yorktown Center -- a huge, two story shopping mall. Do you enjoy going to the mall, or would you rather shop online, or in small, independent stores?
I stay away from the malls. I'm more into the local store shopping. Or online if I have to.
7) Naturally Yorktown Center has a food court. Would you prefer a pretzel from Auntie Anne's, a cinnamon roll from Cinnabon or a cookie from Mrs. Field's?
Hmmmm.... the Cinnabon's are OMG good, but Jesus, what do they have like 3,000,000 calories each? I'll have a chopped salad please..
8) While we're at the mall … Imagine you're at the customer service counter of a big department store. As you wait for help, you see an older lady pocket a Timex watch. Would you turn her in or look the other way?
I'd turn that shit in. Homey don't play that, and really - she needs to know the time she can ask or buy herself a cheap watch. Don't be stealing. That's whack. Like crack is whack. Just ask Whitney. oh. Wait. Too soon?
9) Which puzzle would you have more success with: crossword or sudoku?
That sodoku is just craziness. I'll take word search for 3,000 Alex.