This comes from No-boba-Please!
1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary?
Seriously? I really could care less. I think it's dumb, and I also think that Michigan should be in the CT zone.
2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change?
None when we get that extra hour, but damn - losing that hour in the spring? That sucks. I miss that hour until I can get it back.
3) What's the hardest part of the time change?
Knowing that we should still be in the Central Time Zone. What the hell were these people thinking?
4) How many clocks are in your house?
I'm not getting up to count. Enough to get me out of the house on time.
5) Are you generally early, late, or on time?
On time or early. Unless it is really really REALLY important. Then I'm late. Like the one time that we were doing a big family picture? I stayed out late. Drinking. I don't think I actually ever came home. I totally forgot, and my phone blew up with people calling to tell me to get my ass to the photo place. My brother called me an asshole (a sign of things to come, perhaps?) and in the picture? Yeah - I'm still wearing the clothes from the night before. LOL If I could find it, I'd post it. But I can't.
6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive?
Depends on the event.
7) Do you wear a watch?
Nope. I got laid off in 2004, walked out of the building and took it off - swearing I'd never be a slave to it again. I haven't worn one consistently since then. I had a beautiful Tissot that my ex bf bought me, and I'm pretty sure the FFW stole it. And sold it. Stupid whore.
8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn't pay attention the first time?
Does the pope shit in the woods?
9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial?
Half and half
10) What does your alarm clock sound like?
Some obnoxious ring tone
11) Do you use the snooze feature on your alarm clock?
I no longer use a dedicated alarm clock. I use my phone.
12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts?
I would hate to live somewhere that borders the time zones.
I hate the time change because it's so dark in the afternoon. That could be a Maine thing.
Being in a place with varying time zones would drive me nuts.
Post a Comment