Friday, November 28, 2008

Fabulous Friday Festivities!!

Play along! Friday Fun Time!!


Feel better Janet's Dad!!



1. My stomach was so full yesterday. I don't think I should have waited and just eaten one meal. Small meals throughout the day. yeah. Yeah. That's it. LOL
2. Vegetables is what I ate the most of on Thursday. Seriously. How often does THAT happen? But if you think about it - the turkey only takes up a wee bit of space on that plate. The rest is usually veggies!
3. The yard is dirt. I need to figure out what to do with it come springtime.
4. Home in Boston with my family and friends is where I'd rather be at any given time. But I do love the fact that we have NO TRAFFIC out here in cow country ;-)
5. The smell of date-nut bread reminds me of my mother. I make it every year. Just had a piece for breakfast, in fact.
6. JENNY CRAIG is what I need right now! ROFL
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some paint, tomorrow my plans include painting and Sunday, I want to look at my fabulous non-white walls!!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love your Fill-Ins! Really can agree with #1 and #6! Take Care!!

Sherrie

cheatymoon said...

I wish you were home too - then we could see you! I hear you on no traffic. Every time I cross the border back into Maine... I breathe a sigh of relief. It's more crowded here (Ma), each time I visit.

Good luck painting.

Karen Harrington said...

Great fill ins. Good luck painting this weekend. That's an ambitious, To Do!

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on #3. And it doesn't help that my dog likes to dig lots of deep holes.
I was so excited when we painted our interior. After living in white-walled apartments for so long, I get so happy to see my colorful walls! Hope yours make you happy too. :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe... Actually, the medicine I take makes me want more protein and less of other things... I drink a LOT of V8, though, and eat a lot of salad. It's just most of the veg's we have turn my stomach now. Broccoli... I can stomach, and actually enjoy, broccoli.

LOL... Jenny Craig... :-))