Monday, November 3, 2008

It's that day of the week again! Play along :) Manic Monday

How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Oh Jeez, really? That I get to sit down, do nothing else and just watch TV? Maybe one? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right? Obviously it is not enough - my DVR is getting full! I need to catch up - for pete's sake I haven't even watched the season opener of Grey's yet!

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense? Smell. I used to be able to tell when a patient was smoking in their room way before anyone else could (when I used to work in the ER). I smell stuff. I'm a good smeller.

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child? I don't know if it's the wackiest, but it's the one that has been blown out of the water with the biggest splash. I used to think that my father knew everything. Absolutely positively everything. Boy, was I wrong! But I remember fighting with one of my friends on the front lawn about how something was going to happen because "my father said so" and thinking I wanted to punch her in the face for dare to think that he was wrong.

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

you know, that one time I met the guy, I thought he was a know it all. rofl.

word veri: cheadyp

K Dubs said...

LOL yeah, well we all know better now!!

Pseudo said...

I used to think my dad knew everything too; major awakening when I found out anoher side of him.