Thursday, November 13, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Better late than never, right?

Freaky Friday Funtime!!

1. Please feel free to leave a comment, give me miles on Northwest, or do random acts of kindness to strangers - it really helps make both your and their days!
2. When I try a new food I can't help sniffing it occasionally (yeah, it's pretty funny I really do this).
3. My favorite thing to cook is mmmmmm now that the cold weather is here? Beef stew, chili, stuff like that. But anyone that knows me knows I can always throw a great dip together!
4. My kid when he's in a good mood and being a goof is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about the last couple of months of the year is Christmas. Family. I love it all!
6. The amount of stupidity with some of the people that call me at work always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the K-Wings game (they won!), tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the garage (still working on it)and another KWings game local hockey team and Sunday, I want to get some homework done!

4 comments:

Bellezza said...

The amount of stupidity out there IS astounding!(Not that I'm as perfect as I'd like to be.;) I'm a Saturday Fill-in like you, but at least it's the weekend, right? We're cooking stew today at this house, by the way: a perfect cold weather food as you say.

cheatymoon said...

Good luck w/ your homework. If I sniffed new foods, I probably wouldn't try them. I like whwat you said in #4. :-)

K Dubs said...

belezza (love the name!) I'm so far from perfect it's not funny. But people really are stupid. I work in the court system, and they are my job security. And what time is dinner??

movie - thanks. I think I have a midterm and project to start working on. Good thing I do my best work under pressure, right? LOL

Janet said...

i love all those cold weather dishes, too. Thanks for playing :-)