Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Madness!

Did I mention, by the way, that I got a wool coat this weekend for $12.50? Gotta love SA. LOL

Manic Monday time :)

What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
Not sure - I didn't have my glasses on or contacts in, which is probably a good thing, because I was probably nekkid.

Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
I've had nightmares that include car accidents and my son. I think it's every parent's thing - and worst nightmare. Then again, I have this recurring nightmare that I was living with this guy in Michigan... oh wait! I woke up from that one!! LOL

List three foods you can’t stand:
Cauliflower, beets, liver. Nasty stuff all of it. Now I'm off to eat my chicken pot pie that I made last night. :D

5 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Oh, I'm with you on cauliflower, beets and liver too. I bet it would be a far shorter list to write what I will eat, lol.

Glad you woke up from that nightmare!

Teena in Toronto said...

Not a fan of your foods either.

I played too :)

Cristin said...

Caulifower, beets, liver... won't go near any of it.

I have very vivid dreams, many of them nightmares. I had a dream in cartoon once. As a child I was blind in ALL of my dreams... and I've never been in therapy... imagine that...

Anonymous said...

ew, ew, and eewwwww!

I had a dream the other night that I was moving to Hawaii..that was a good one! Creepy needs to meet my therapist!

Pseudo said...

I might be one of the few people in the world who likes beets.