Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fun time <--- click here to play along :)

1. The last band I saw live was Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band in Boston, almost exactly a year ago - the last official performance of Danny Federici before he died. It was an amazing show and I am lucky to have been a part of it. Although my son was pissed, because he loves going to Bruce shows with me!!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with friends and family. Or friends that have become family. And cooking. And pumpkin pie. And dip. And turkey. Oh my, I'm in trouble! LOL
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is about to begin. Online. Cheap. Got any ideas for a smart-ass 12 year old?
4. Thoughts of jalapeno popper dip fill my head. (I just made some for work and oh my it's good!)
5. I wish I could wear my size 4 Levis that I found. But then I'd have to give up dip. And all other food. For a long time. Damn that food.
6. Bagpipes just do it for me It's probably the whole "what are they wearing under the kilt" thing But it's always my favorite part of the parade on St. Patrick's Day!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to softer water (softener being installed this afternoon) and a K-Wings game, tomorrow my plans include helping my friend Ashley move and Sunday, I want to work on my Humanities project!

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Have a great weekend, Kathy. The boy here is getting dvds and music. That's all he is interested in anyway... no big ticket items, I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!

JO said...

I would love to watch a concert by Bruce S.

Here's my answers!

Happy weekend!