Wednesday, December 17, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

And now, for the letter

Thistle was kind enough to share her letters with me, and has given me the E :)

Here is my list of 10 wonderful(and some not-so-wonderful) things that start with the letter :)



10. I drink a lot of water, and Evian is pretty nice once in a while (it's just hard to justify the expense because it is, after all, just water).

9. Our last election brought us new hope!

8. Ebay is a great source of income and wonderful deals. I have bought and sold a lot of *stuff* on there. It's amazing what people will pay for!

7. Email is a wonderful way to keep in touch with my family and friends back home in Boston :)

6. Espresso. 'Nuff said.

5. This one is too good to resist. Ex-boyfriends. I have a few. One liked to show his penis on the internet, the other was just a fuckwit who like to blame everyone else for his problems/issues and refuse to own his bad choices. Ahhhh, ex's, gotta love 'em (ACK!!) Which brings me to.....

4. Ethics. Pretty much knowing the difference between right and wrong. I have a very strong work ethic, and live by the ethics that my parents instilled in me. *I* am a good person, and I know that. It's too bad that in my life I have met a few that don't have any. Which (again) brings me to....

3. Expectations. In life we all have expectations. Some of the basics are respect, honor and the truth. Not too much to ask. It's what I give, and what I should get in return.

2. My favorite E of all time.... see if you can figure this one out:


And the number one E (in my book at least)..........

1. If nothing else, I have learned that an EDUCATION is one of the most important things you can get for yourself. I'm 2 classes away from one degree, and working toward the next! And I mean a real education - not where you sign up for a class, get someone to pay for it and then drop the class to get the money. Oh! And another one is taking silly classes like "the effects of rubber chickens in outer space" so you can tell people that you're in school.. I'm talking a REAL education.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting list...one of those Exes sounds suspiciously like one that used to belong to me...hmmm...

and i'll confess, i didn't get the mystery one...does that make me a dwEEb, or just lEgallEE blind ;)

Great job!

cheatymoon said...

Love number 2. That's a good one for you. Great list, Miss K. Love... E

i kid you not - the word veri was "dinging", but I didn't type it right. So now, it is "mintalls", but on first glance, I thought it was "mintballs", which is giving me just the right amount of giggle I need this morning...