Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Here we go! Courtesy of Janet <-- Click here to play along!




1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, come here my little pretty....(psst. run away little lamb, run away!!)
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, who the heck calls it Noel anyway? And why would someone name their child Noel? I dated a guy named Noel once, he had issues. I think it's because his name was Noel!
3. There's more damn snow Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, I think you are a fuckwit, dear. (ROFL couldn't resist)
5. Luke, even though Darth is your father, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing that tells of the baby king
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with friends, now home and hanging with my kidtomorrow my plans include hockey game, the boy having a friend sleep over and Sunday, I want to recover from the sleepover!!

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Good luck w/ the sleepover!

Pseudo said...

You had me with fuckwit. Have a great weekend.

K Dubs said...

LOL Glad you enjoyed it :) I hesitate to mention the fuckwit often, because he is no longer a part of my life (thank GOD) but it's just too easy when there is a fuckwit-worthy answer! Maybe one of these days I'll tell the tale of the fuckwit, but really - Ugh. That's just bringing a whole lot of ugliness into something that isn't about him.