Monday, December 1, 2008

Manic Monday :) <---- Click to play along!


It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise?
I do a lot of online shopping - working full time it's just easier. And this year we're spending Christmas in Boston (YAY!!) and it'll be much easier just to ship it there directly rather than bring it on a plane.

Are you a Mac or a PC user? Why?
PC - it's all I can afford. :)

What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit?
LOL Facebook

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Yay for going to Boston for Christmas!!
:-)

Anonymous said...

I"m totallt stealing your last blog too...mac's are awesome, I'm poor and have a pc too;-(

Pseudo said...

I went to Boston once. I loved it.