Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Here we go! Courtesy of Janet <-- Click here to play along!



1. Snow makes everything look clean :)

2. I'm looking forward to my open house/housewarming party tonight!

3. The recipe I have for the cheeseball I'm going to make is the best damn cheeseball ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is without a doubt - I Love Lucy!

5. I'm done with men for a while LOL.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is spending time with my family!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the party, tomorrow my plans include my son's band concert and Sunday, I want to finish my homework!

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Not surprised that you love Lucy. Have a fun party tonight. Take lots of photos!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I almost said I Love Lucy too! I'm with you on #6-that's the best!

Jerralea said...

I Love Lucy is definitely a favorite!

Have a great weekend.

Pseudo said...

Lucy is one of my all time favorites too. We used to watch the reruns everynight at 7 PM growing up.

Have fun at your party and share the cheeseball recipe sometime...