Monday, December 22, 2008

Manic Monday :) <---- Click to play along!



If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
It would depend on how close a friend. I'd definitely stop eating it, and probably stop anyone else around me. If it were someone that I knew I could do it with, I'd stop them all! Stop! There's an uninvited guest in the salad! Then I would find out who invited the bugger (pun intended) and smack them upside the head. Why, you might ask? Because salads would be ruined for me forever. You have no idea the extent of my bug phobia - they freak me out, and while I've gotten much better over the years? Bug? in my food? Um. Yeah. Not so much.

If you could put anyone you know on Prozac, who would you choose?
Oh my. I know so many people that are wound waaaaaaaay too tight. I can't choose just one.

How do you feel about public displays of affection?
I'm ok with it if it's a spur of the moment thing, but doing it to mark your territory (that's another post), stake a claim, or because you think it's the right thing to do? Nope. Or if you're going to hump my leg like a dog? Nope. Because that right there is going to make me want to jump your bones right then and there. The humping of the leg, that is. I used to go out with a guy that did that constantly, and I was like GET OFF ME!!! And then he wondered why I wasn't feeling all sexy later. Um, that's because you banged me into the counter and now I have a huge bruise? Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. That's an example of someone not grasping the concept, because he'd do it again. And again. And again.
BUT... I digress. Gimme a kiss, hold my hand, I think it's wonderful. Hump me? Not so much.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for that great early morning laugh!!! Love, love, love your #3!!!

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I second the "no humping in public"

Teena in Toronto said...

I'd freak if I found a cockroach in my salad!

I played too :)

Zaudika said...

Beautiful pictures and background on your page.

Hilarious answer to the public affection question. Made me laugh!

K Dubs said...

Thank you :)

It is a sad but true story, the humping ex-boyfriend. Nothing ever worked, he just kept doing it. That could be one of the reasons why he's an EX!!! LOL