Thursday, December 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Hope everyone had a wonderful, magical Christmas :) Ours has been fantastic, and we're enjoying time with family.

Courtesy of Janet <-- Click here to play along!





1. I must see my son grow up before I die.

2. You can't stop the karma train, no matter how much you try!

3. I wish I never had to buy a pregnancy test again. I had a hard time with this one. I've never bought anything that I'm really "against" buying, and I'm not pregnant. My cousin suggested it, that's why I put it. I always wanted more kids, though. Not just one. I guess that's another post, huh?

4. My ex breaking up with me has helped me change my life. I have my own home, am back in school, and now know what my "I've had enough of this shit" tolerance level is.


5. I know the song A-B-C-D-E-F-G....H-I-J-K-LMNOP-Q-R-S...T-U-V...W-X-Y AND Z... now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me?? by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would find a way to get my Bachelor's and go to law school. Maybe some day :).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the family Yankee Swap (I have THE most kick-ass gift ever!) tomorrow my plans include hanging with baby L :) and Sunday, I want to go Mystic!!

9 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Hey - our Yankee Swap is tomorrow and I'm going to see the baby today!! (In your neck of the woods...)

:-) Happy happy family fun.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I'll be back again! Happy Friday!

K Dubs said...

Movie - enjoy and we'll wave on the highway! LOL
Sweetcopswife, welcome! glad you like it :)
Pseudo - thank you - and I've always been a tolerant person, it takes a LOT to piss me off, but when your own integrity comes into question, that's enough. I learned that I'll never compromise anything again, and I'll speak up faster next time, that's for sure!

CJ said...

Hey! I know that song too!

Great answers.

cjh

262mom said...

Happy New Year!

Staci said...

What's a yankee Swap? I feel dumb!!

Love your answers!!

K Dubs said...

A Yankee Swap is when everyone brings a wrapped gift (usually a limit of $25). Say there's 20 people, everyone picks a number and #1 goes first and opens a gift. Then #2 opens a gift and can keep it, or swap with #1. #3 opens one up, and can keep or swap with 1 or 2. It goes on up to #20, who gets to pick from #s 1-19 - THEN it goes back to #1, who gets to choose from ALL of the gifts. It's a lot of fun, sometimes gifts are hidden so as not to be taken, there's always one crappy one that ends up in the bunch. I did pretty good this year, got a drink dispenser. It's a great time!

planettreasures said...

Thats great that your life has changed and you are studying, good luck with it and go for that law degree!
Oo, and I went to Mystic once!

K Dubs said...

planettreasures - I'll get it some day :) I just can't do it full time like I had originally thought. Change in plans, that's all. Thanks for reading!