Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-In (thanks Erin!)



1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was pizza. Pizza Hut counts, right? They don't have a drive through! LOL

2. Arrogance and pettiness (that's two) are some things I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon is way cool

4. Wicked pissah is one of my favorite local expressions. Granted, it's not local to Michigan - but it's pretty fun to say here!

5. Sometimes it's best to just keep your big mouth shut!

6. Wall-E is the best movie I've seen so far this year! Actually, it's the only one I've been to. Geez, I need to get a life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include being outside and Sunday, I want to go to the beach if it's nice enough!

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Yay Kathy. Wicked good idea to join in the fun. :-)