Friday, August 29, 2008


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And...here we go!

1. When I'm sick I'm sick, dammit. Leave me alone.

2. When I take a walk, I think about how come I don't do this more often?

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can make life easier. And if your name is Theo, it can buy you a filthy fucking whore that takes your money while making fun of you behind your back AND lives for free in your "extra" house lots of really WONDERFUL friends!!!

4. Cotton makes me happy when it's in my sheets and leather makes me think of whips and chains.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was Bozo the clown. Gotta love the big nose. LOL

6. My favorite color these days is yellow because it's bright and sunny!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to just chilling, tomorrow my plans include a cookout at a friends house and Sunday, I want to go see Barack and Joe in Battle Creek!

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Wait a minute. Lusting after Bozo is WAY weirder than lusting after and old professor or (my new alternate answer) Tommy Lee Jones....
And you're going to see Obama?? That's so cool.

K Dubs said...

oh, now Tommy Lee Jones I could TOTALLY understand. There's something sexy about him. And I didn't really lust after Bozo, I just couldn't think of anything weird. LOL
And I think we might go - it's only a town over, and I think it would be a great experience for Josh (and me!)