Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Peace... of sorts

So far this week, no bats no cats no elephants :)

And no kid. He's away at golf camp this week until Friday. It's so quiet here it's weird. As much as I'm loving catching up on MY TV, I miss him. So far with my grand plans of going to the gym every night, cleaning up and throwing out a lot of stuff while he's around - I have done none of that! I did, however, catch up on my ER episodes - and holy shit WHO was in the truck?!?!? AND my Gray's Anatomy. That was a cool ending to the season.
Next up? The 10 or so episodes of Law & Order.
I'm a TV junkie, I'll admit it. But when Josh is home, it's all Discovery, History and Military channel. This week? It's all my stuff, HGTV and whatever else I feel like.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh peace.. is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Make sure you check out some Anthony Bourdain too. :-)

I did the same thing when Aidan was gone. Once I got used it and somewhat organized, it was time for him to be home.

I got a hp laptop. We ordered a Dell, and then canceled after learning about the whole electric shock issue... it was hard for Dan to let me buy the hp, but I really don't care! :-)