Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Silly myspace survey. But dammit, I had FUN. LOL

Can you fill this out without lying?
absolutely!

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
My son - and he will always have first place there, too

Are you waiting for something?
my damn house to be finished!!

On the opposite sex where do you like them to have piercings?
ears are cool - anything else is a little too funky for me.
And for any guy that would pierce down there - you're freaking NUTS - that's got to be painful!!

Have you ever kissed someone and hated it?
felt nothing, yeah. Toward the end with my ex I swear he'd go 3 days without brushing his teeth just to gross me out. Ugh.


Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Um, that would be the ex, and that's a huge HELL NO

Would you date someone who smokes?
considering the fact that I do - who am I to judge?

Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
Ahh no. There? I can judge.
Just listen to Whitney - crack is whack!

Would you date someone who lived in another state?
would depend on a lot

What's the biggest turn off?
being dishonest, rudeness, not having basic common courtesy

What do you like most, physically?
A nice ass is always an asset LOL

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Like as in a 2nd date yes. Dated, broke up and then got back together? Once, but he STILL kept showing his penis on the internet. Buh-Buy....

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
I did for a while. Apparently he couldn't. Or the distance was too easy for him to be swayed by lying filthy fucking whores on the phone. Oh wait. I'm digressing again. Sure! I could handle one.
LOL

If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I love him. I would kiss him even if he never brushed his teeth.
LOL

Do you like cuddling?
depends on who with, how much, etc. I'm a lover of my own space. I like to breathe.
GET OFF ME!!! LOL

Do you hold grudges?
I really try not to. What is it, to forgive is divine? To not give a shit is even better. But a grudge against the filthy fucking whore will, I am afraid, last until her skanky welfare trash ass is thrown out of her free house and she goes back to the trailer she crawled out of. Dammit.
I digressed again!

Do you regret dating anyone?
Not really. Becoming FRIENDS with someone? Sure. Take, for example, the filthy fucking whore. Her I could have done without in my life. But then again, I would never have known how much of a fuckwit the ex is had it not been for her.
LOL

Hugger or kisser?
Both - but not crawl up my ass and don't give me any space hugging and kissing. Like if I'm making dinner? Don't come up behind me and hump me like a dog because that does absolutely nothing for my libido. Probably slows it down in fact. DAMMIT.
I'm digressing again!!!

Missing someone?
my family

Whats the most important thing in a relationship?
NOT HAVING A FILTHY FUCKING WHORE NAMED JOCELYN IN IT.
ROFLMAO
Nah, really? Trust.


What would make you break up with someone?
Jesus Christmas. Dishonesty. Not being able to see reality and thinking that the filthy fucking whore wants you when in fact, she makes fun of you on a constant basis. Oh. And showing your penis on the internet after I ask you to stop.


Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back?
Haven't we all? Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I love him. He doesn't love me. But only because he doesn't KNOW me. If he knew me, he'd love me. He'd want to have my two-headed love child, in fact.


How important are looks?
Not THAT important, but really, if you've been beaten hard by the ugly stick, it's a little hard to get past that - no matter how nice you are. Apparently I never noticed the penis sticking out of my ex's forehead - that would have been a sure turn-off.


Do you like someone at the moment?
Of course! I love everyone. Except filthy fucking whores.
LOL

The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am and you have a way to their house - would you go?
Fuck no - I'd give the truck that ran over him directions on how to get back!! LOL

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I'm a lover, not a fighter.


What was the last thing you cried about?
Stupid Extreme Makeover Home Edition - seeing a grown man reduced to sobbing at the sight of a new home that is much needed always gets me.


Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell anyone?
Sure.
Right Kim? LOL

What are your plans for the weekend?
None yet

How many hours did you sleep last night?
7

Have you ever cried while in the shower?
oh I'm sure

Could you go a day without eating?
sure but why the hell would i??

When was the last time you talked to your number 2?
My top friends is random, so I have NO clue who #2 is right now!

Do your parents force you to go to church or let you make the decision?
oh, there was force involved. And we had to bring home a bulletin. Or else.


Is there someone you want to fight?
Other than filthy fucking whores who I would love to just slap silly? No, not really. Like I said, I'm a lover not a fighter.


Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
yes - now as to whether or not they actually MEANT it? Not so sure.


Do you believe in true love?
Not sure about that, either.


When was the last time you were disappointed?
A few weeks ago, I heard that someone was actually telling people that they questioned my mental stability and whether or not I should be around their kid. Listen fuckwit - I was DEPRESSED. I went on ANTIDEPRESSANTS. Oh wait, he doesn't read here.
LOL

Do you miss your past?
having my diaper changed, it was easier then........ LOL

What are you doing tonight?
this damn survey, reading a good book, and hanging with my kid

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Oh Jesus. Bobby. He cried. But really - it just wasn't there for me. I thought it better to do it sooner than later. Oy vey.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Oh I'm sure I've made a few enemies along the way. ROFLMAO Like, oh, say, a certain filthy fucking whore. Because I tell EVERYONE I know how much of a filthy fucking whore she is. LMAO...

What is wrong with you right now?
Absolutly NOTHING :) I'm fan-fucking-tastic!!

Do you plan on kissing the last person you kissed again?
HELL no!

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

What a therapeutic exercise. I needed the chuckles. I remember the web-can man! That was a long time ago!! Oh, and I *do* date someone who lives in a different state. Fun stuff.

K Dubs said...

LOL It was fun, I tell you! And the funny thing is that maybe I should clarify that I was not always talking about the same ex? LOL Then again, maybe not.