Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday ramblings...

I slept in until almost 10AM today. It was deeeeeeeelightful! Hung out with some friends yesterday, we had dip. mmmmmmm Got to ride in a Wrangler with the top down. This is what the sky looked like:

I miss my Wrangler. Love my jeep - but it doesn't have the topless feel. lol I think next year, I will go back to one. Gotta love 'em.
Went by and checked on the house - the kitchen floor is in yay! and my cabinets and countertops and all of the doors are in the garage. They will go in this week. SUCH excitement!

Today I'm off to see our next POTUS. He's appearing in the town next door. And I'm going with my friend Dude. Cool guy. Plus - his name is Dude. How could you NOT like a guy with a name like that?

Nothing new to report in the Fuckwit Chronicles, maybe that's a good thing?

Oh. And I have raised (so far) the laziest kid in the universe. Lying on the couch, asking me if *I* can heat up the pancakes in the freezer for him. Huh? Are YOUR hands broken?? There are some days that he is so independent it scares me, and other when he is so dependent it's creepy. LOL Oh well. He is my baby, after all.

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Have fun seeing Obama. Is J going too? :-)