Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday fill-in!



1. Dancing to the radio while naked makes me giggle

2. The last time I farted I nearly killed myself ROFL

3. When I drive I am easily distracted by shiny objects

4. I saw DUDE standing next to me at the gas station.

5. Give me credit, give me credit, give me credit!

6. Next week I am looking forward to seeing what else is done on the house!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chillin live a villian, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to hang with the kid!

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

OMG, #2 is sorta wrong, and... hey look! something shiny!...

Have a good weekend. Muffy is ok. She is still on the vent, but everything went as well as they could expect. We're going to BOSTON tomorrow to visit. Dan's driving, lol.

K Dubs said...

ROFLMAO - I was just feeling in a silly mood :) But we did have beans at lunch yesterday. 'Nuff said. Good news about Muffy and good luck with tomorrow!! lol

Cristin said...

Farts are ALWAYS funny. It's a universal law.

K Dubs said...

I HEARTILY agree!!!