Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh what a couple of days!!

So my car enters the Bermuda Triangle and the speedometer goes to zero, lights go out, radio off, and when I shut it off - won't start again. Maybe the alternator. Then again, maybe not....
It's been towed from the garage it was at to the Jeep dealership because now it could be the computer module. Shoot me now.

So. That was yesterday and the day before.

Let's move on to last night...

Here's a picture. All snug as a bug, reading my book before bed, getting ready to shut out the light and I catch something out of the corner of my eye. I think, holy shit that's a big moth. And then I realize that not only is it too big for a moth, it's too fast. And it's coming at me. FAST. So I throw the covers over my head and scream. Mind you - it's me and an 11 1/2 year old in the house alone. So I scream more. And every time I peek out - it comes at me again. I finally scream loud enough to wake up Josh and yell at him to go get the broom (what I'm going to do with it, I'm not really sure...) he goes to get it, and it flies downstairs as Josh is coming into my room. I tell him to shut the door, throw all the laundry up against the bottom of the door and we then - after a while - go to sleep. Now to this morning... I get up, shower, and head downstairs in my bathrobe armed with a broom and a towel. Again, what I'm going to do with them, not so sure.. LOL
And I find this..



Um. yeah. Game over.

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Oh my god, what did you do?

K Dubs said...

I got Josh up, called my landlord and told him - armed Josh with the broom and told him to hit it if it moved. LOL And then? I went to work. My landlord's father in law (who used to be my next door neighbor when I lived with the fuckwit) came over and got it out. I guess it never woke up, even when he tossed it outside. What matters is that it's not HERE. LOL