Sunday, October 21, 2012

I stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in my masquerade...


The title is related... do you know how?

I'm doing a twofer this week - I was in Missouri for a wedding last weekend and totally missed all sorts of fun stuff :)


1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that can't drive, can't spell or can't speak properly.  Move over if you're in the left lane, doing less than the speed limit; it's not "there so happy!", it's they're; and oh for the love of God - don't AX me a damn question!

2. Where and when were you born?
Boston.  On my birthday.  Which by the way, is coming up.  Did you get me something? 


3. Where did your parents meet?
In the aisle of an A&P, my father was working (escaping his dysfunctional family), and my mother was doing I don't know what (escaping her dysfunctional family), and offered the cute guy sweeping a piece of gum.  A match made in heaven...  not really - but hey, it sounded good, right?

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL  (that was one) and the other 3?  WE DON'T SPEAK.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
Michigan - and with an almost 16 year old snarky boy and a getting quite fat black cat named Ninja..

6. What is your occupation?
Mom, working on a job :)

7. Write a full description of yourself.
I am a pretty pretty princess

8. To which social class do you belong? 
Middle.. which, for a single mom - is a pretty darn good accomplishment these days

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I get weak in the knees when I see really hot Secret Service guys - does that count?

10. Are you right- or left-handed?
"I know something you don't know...."

11. What does your voice sound like?
A sexy siren..

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? 
NO, would be one...  Shut the front door, stuff like that..

13. What do you have in your pockets?
snails, twine, rabbit's foot, marbles, batteries, a rubber ball and $0.12..

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? 
No, like I said before - I'm a pretty pretty princess!  Jesus - I can't tell you all my secrets, can I?  Oh wait - a defining characteristic?  I have very large American Breasteses.  

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Glad it's over

16. What is your earliest memory?
Coming out of the pod

17. How much schooling have you had? 
Over 20.  Yikes.

18. Did you enjoy school? 
When I went because I wanted to, yes.

19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?
LOL  19.  That's a lot of moving.

20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
My Aunt Harriet was always my favorite person - so I guess her?  She loved her family, encouraged them to do things together, and while she had her faults - she was a great person.  If you watch Gray's Anatomy?  She was my person.  She was my coach when my son was born, and I still have a hole in my life where she used to be.  Her death, so far in my life, was the most devastating loss I've had.  And that, my people, is the most honest answer you'll get on here. 

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
I had an older brother and sister - they were one year apart.  A younger brother that idolized the older brother and did everything he said.  What do you think? 

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A pretty pretty princess!   And a teacher.  And a mom.  Two out of three isn't bad, right? 

23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?
 Same as they are now, but I'm so glad I gave up that crystal meth - whooeeee that stuff was crazy!~

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
 Loud mouth, stubborn, opinionated - pretty much the same I am now!

25. As a child, were you popular?
With who?  The pedophile up the street?  The neighbor kids?  The kids at school?  

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
 Mike something.  I just remember the smell of peach pool chalk. 

27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today. 
I have influences that showed me what NOT to do, and then some that showed me the right things to do.  I credit them all for who I am today.  I'm not naming names.  

28. What’s next?
Breakfast.  What are you having?


Enjoy.....  


2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Loud mouth, stubborn, opinionated - pretty much the same I am now!

I likes it!

katie eggeman said...

Great answers this week and last. I love your post about your gnome. I am sure my DD1 feels the same about all of her unicorns.