Monday, October 1, 2012

The check is in the mail??


Sunday Stealing: The End is Near Meme, Part Two


21. BIGGIST LIE THAT YOU'VE EVER BEEN TOLD?
"I love you"...  Baby daddy.  'Nuff said.

22. BLONDES, BRUNETTES, REDHEADS OR BALD?
Oh I love a Mr. Clean head, I rub them and make wishes..

23. WHO DO YOU PHONE MOST?
Your Mom.  Late at night.

24. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
The corner of... oh.  Whoops.  dietary aide at a hospital.  That's it.  I swear. 

25. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE SUNDAY STEALING?
Stealing Saturday's shit. 

26. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
HAH!!   I AM going to get plastic surgery!!  I am! I am!   Apparently my nipples are in Indiana, and they should be in Grand Rapids.  So when I lose half my boobage, they will be in the right spots.  Hopefully. 

27. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
I'm at work.  Come on. 

28. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My boobs.  Dammit.  Now people are going to have to look at my face.  Then they'll notice the wonky eye.  The left side doesn't quite work all the time..

29. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
I've had moonshine, that shit is NASTY.  I'd stock up on the good stuff.

30. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT/HAVE?
I have 1.  Wanted more.  No such luck.  I'm now a barren spinster.  Chew on that one for a while. 

31. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Yeah, for babies.

32. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
You mean writing, on paper?  Like with a pen?

33. WHEN DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?
Don't you think that's a wee bit personal?  Do I ask you things like that?  Seriously.  RUDE..

34. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Fuck yeah - I'm cool.

35. DO LOOKS MATTER?
No, but size does. 

36. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Punch your mom in the face. 

37. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
If it were up your ass you'd know where it was, wouldn't you? 
I suppose Michigan is home, and MA is now my 2nd home..

38. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Who are these people and why do they keep waking me up?

39. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
My mother once said to me "sarcasm has no place in our lives".  My response?  "Really, Mary?  Really?"

40. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Best.
Experience.
Ever.
 
 

 

No comments: