Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Tidbits...


I'm taking a self-imposed break from Facebook.  It just sucks out too much of my time - especially at WORK!  LOL  And while I'm not on there, Henry may update or be seen every once in a while. 

Since I've blocked certain people out of my life, I have been sleeping amazingly well.  Not sure if it's what I'm doing at night, or the fact that I no longer have that huge weight on my shoulders - but whatever it is, I'm thankful.  I haven't needed Sominex in forever.  And while I usually wake up once a night to pee - that's it - and I go right back to sleep.  Yay, me :)

I got an iPad a few months ago.  I love love LOVE it.  I've sold my netbook, because I don't use it any more, and could even get rid of my PC and not miss it.  Although I'd miss Word and all that good stuff... 
I have my calendar on it, my pictures, music - you name it.  And it all syncs with my iPhone, which makes it that much cooler.   You should get one. 

I really need to learn to let go of some resentment I have toward certain people.  I'm trying, but sometimes it's just so damn hard.  Any advice?

Happy Thursday :)

Me


1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Hmmmm resentment... yikes. xoxo