Monday, October 15, 2012

Whoops! Guess I was early...

As was that Crazy Sam -
I'll do this one - albeit a bit late :)


Saturday 9: Ain't No Other Man





1) Do you believe there's only one person (and there ain't no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives?

Oh Jesus.  I hope there's more than one.  We all know how the others have worked out for me.  Seriously.  How many people can claim one or more of the following?
Tim - bug man
Tim - penis on the internet man
Kevin - pathological liar that continuously was cheating on his wife, and is probably cheating on his girlfriend now because she's fucking nuts
Theo - the "I will make my life your life" guy that turns into whoever he's with..  Who is now alone and turning into Jabba the Hut.  Scary.

Shit.  There's got to be better.



2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player?
I think I have a couple on there.  She's a hoochy-mama though.  She needs to cover up her girls more.

3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech?
Snarky Snarcasm..... And I'd thank all the stupid people in the world for continuously giving me material to work with
4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear?
Eau de JoMama


5) Do you have any allergies?
Just to bullshit... It's gotten worse as I've gotten older..


6) There's an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, "I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won't give up Life Alert!" No, we're not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list?
Coffee.  Don't ever EVER fuck with my coffee.

7) What's your favorite sitcom of all time?
Does LOST count?


8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints?
What?  Flip Flops.

9) At what age do you consider a person "middle aged?" And when do they transition to "old?"
When they need a walker, they're middle aged, and as far as a wheelchair?  I will quote my friend Ian's grandmother for this (what a freaking hoot she was!)  "the day you put me in a wheelchair is the day you take me to the graveyard"...





1 comment:

Julie said...

penis on the internet Tim? haven't heard THAT story.