Monday, October 15, 2012

Is Cornflower Blue even a color?

Saturday 9: Midnight Train to Georgia....

I'm not sure if I'm early or late, but hell - I just like to play along :)
If you want to?  Click --->HERE to do so


1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
"The" Atlanta?  There's more than one?  Holy flippers!  Dammit!  Another place to put on my bucket list...  Regular Atlanta and then "The" Atlanta..


2) Do you enjoy traveling by train?
Only if I get on at Platform 9 3/4 and get off at Hogwarts

3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic?
"Why Don't We Get Drunk"....  Or something as equally obnoxious.  In other words - I do not sing ever.  I would scare innocent women/children/gay men.  Won't happen.  Ever. 


4) Do you drink tea?
Only when I'm sick.  Then it's Earl Grey all the way..


5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
A magnet for my fridge.  I try to get one everywhere we go.  The only ones that I haven't purchased have been gifts.  My favorites are the ones from Hawaii from Pseudo :) that I won as a prize with a bunch of other awesome stuff

6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
Maybe.  Don't judge.  Is *your* sink clean?


7) Have you ever been fingerprinted?
I SWEAR I really did have a lost puppy.  Dammit.  Now I have to get rid of the white paneled van..


8) What was the last check you wrote?
for services rendered


9) What color are your eyes?
not creepy cornflower blue, that's for sure..




No comments: