Monday, October 1, 2012

Part one..


Sunday Stealing: The End is Near Meme, Part 1  (so I did part 2 first, shoot me)

1. Ever been given or received an engagement ring?
Nope.  You asking?
 
2. Longest relationship?
Too long. 
 
3. Last gift you received?
I bought myself an iPad, does that count?
 
4. Ever dropped a mobile phone?
Duh.  Hasn't everyone?
 
5. When's the last time you worked out?
Does sex count?  Oh, wait.  I had a 10 month old over the weekend and carried her around - that works, right?
 
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?
Really?  I don't know.  Gas.  That's what I spend the most on these days.  Fookin' gas hogs.  Just let it go..
 
7. Last food you ate?
Dip.  It was good.

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The package.  I'll admit it.  I look.  LOL  

 
9. One favorite song?
Ramrod - live.
 
10. Where do you live?
Really?  Again with the personal questions?  Like I'm going to post my address here and have freaks looking in my window to see if I'm really punching your mom in frustration?  I think not.

11. High school attended:
AND graduated.  Go figure!
 
12. Cell phone provider:
The one that gives me the best service.
 
13. Favorite shop:
Shop?  How about store?  Jesus, this is dumb.  Home Depot.
 
14. Longest job:
Mom
 
15. Do you own a smart phone? Why?
Yes.  Because I can. What's your excuse?
 
16. Do you prank call people?
"Is this the cocksucker residence"?!?  That was fun, blaming it on my non-existent teenager... LOLOLOL
 
17. Last wedding you attended?
I have two coming up

18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery:
Kim. 

19. Last time you saw your best friend(s)
yesterday
 
20. Favorite fast food Restaurant:
Anything without a drive through.  I don't like driving through to pick up my food.  That's no good.

 

No comments: