Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!

Click HERE to play along :)

And...here we go!




1. I said shut up, shut up, shut up, shut UP, SHUT UP SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!  Some people that I work with make me nuts.  And all I can think to myself is "shutup... just, for the love of ALL that is good in this world SHUT UP".

2. Nothing is what I'm craving right now. I had fish & chips for lunch, and really, I'm pretty full.  so food-wise, nothing.  Except maybe something pumpkin.  I heart pumpkin stuff.  All pumpkin, all the time...

3. I was thinking about pumpkins now..  Happy? 

4. Come out and pick pumpkins with me, will you?

5. We should have pumpkin pie for dessert tonight..

6. I eat pumpkin stuff whether I want to or not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making pumpkin dip tomorrow my plans include a vendor event where I will serve - yep, you guessed it - pumpkin dip and Sunday, I want to turn into a pumpkin!  LOL





No comments: